When performing Email Marketing configuration, which two items should be provided? (Choose
In which three ways can contacts be added to Eloqua? (Choose three.)
In what order you put these steps when making a template available in Engage? (Choose the best
1. Assign the email to the email group that you enabled for sales.
2. Enable the Sales Users security group to have access to the email group.
3. Decide which existing or new email group will be available in Engage.
4. Create a new email.
5. Enable sales users to have access to the email.
6. Select the Make This Email Group Available in Eloqua for Sales check box.
The Eloqua Site ID is used in all tasks below except
. (Choose the best answer.)
After integrating an Eloqua form externally on a clients website, the form is NOT capturing
submissions in Eloqua.
Which two causes of the issue with form integration? (Choose two.)
When adding new custom object records, you upload a CVS file and leave Uniquely Match on data
card set to (none). What is the expected behavior? (Choose the best answer.)
Which two statements are true about the relationship between contacts and custom objects records
in Eloqua? (Choose two.)
Which statement is an accurate definition of a secure microsite? (Choose the best answer.)
What does it mean when a contact has No Status for an email group status? (Choose the best
Which is NOT possible within Program Builder? (Choose the best answer.)