Potential benefits from managing IT Service Continuity are:
1. Lower insurance premiums
2. Fulfilment of mandatory or regulatory requirements
3. Reduced business disruption in the event of a disaster
4. Better management of risk and the consequent reduction of the impact of failure
Which of the following metrics would you most associate with the Service Desk?
Which of the following statements is TRUE?
Which of the following is NOT an element of Availability Management?
Which of the following would NOT be a performance measurement for the Service Level
For an organisation implementing the ITIL IT Service Management processes which of the following
statements is most accurate?
Which of the following is NOT a valid method of tuning?
Consider the following activities:
1. The analysis of raw data
2. The identification of trends
3. The definition of Service Management processes
4. The implementation of preventive measures
Which of the above should be easier after implementing a good IT Service Management software
An overhead would normally be regarded as which of the following?